Friday, February 6, 2009

First Freaky Friday

It is Friday ladies and gentlemen! That means rest, relaxation, randomosity and good times all around! To kickoff to the weekend, as of today I'll be starting a feature called "Freaky Friday". I will be posting the most awkard, inexplicable pictures I can get my hands on. Some have explanations, but many are up for interpretation- feel free to comment with your own explanations or email suggestions for next week!









The only reason this is of interest is because it is A DOG. Now while I don't condone cosmetics or the dying of fur on pets(I do, however, fully support awful haircuts), this is adorable. Is that a Chow?












Former Guiness World Record holder for largest breast implants Maxi Mounds has been surpassed by Sheyla Hershey. Her breasts weigh approximately 20lbs apiece. Hershey was even forced to make the voyage to South America to implants that large due to Texas laws prohibiting that much saline. Ouch.









And finally, our WTF? of the day. Explain it for me. Because I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment